Call for Papers
The journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance in the area of banking and finance in India as well as in other markets:
- Original articles in theoretical and applied research
- Brief articles, notes or comments
We invite you to submit your manuscript(s) to the editorial committee for publication in the Quarterly Issue. It is a condition of publication that the research papers are original works and they have not already been published or they are not submitted for publication elsewhere and will not be reprinted without the journal’s permission. This is a blind refereed journal and hence manuscripts may be rejected, revised, edited or accepted on the basis of the recommendations of the referees and the editorial committee. Our objective is to inform authors of any decision on their first manuscript submission within three months from the date of receipt. The accepted papers will normally be published in either special or regular issue.
The journal also reviews important books published recently in the disciplines of Social Sciences, Administrative and Management Sciences.
Following are the interest areas of our journal:
- Bank Regulation and Supervision - JEL: G21, G28, others G29
- Money and Capital Market - JEL: General Financial Makets-G10; Portfolio choice-G11; Asset Pricing: G12; Contingent and Option pricing-G13; Information & Market Efficiency-G14; International Financial Markets-G15; Financial Forecasting-G17; Govt. policy & regulation-G18; others-G19; International Banking and Foreign Exchange-JEL: F1; F3; F4; Payment and Settlement System in Banking-JEL: E41, E58, G21, O33
- Macro Policies and Bank Performance - JEL: General models-E1; Macroeconomics-E2; Price & Business Cycle-E3; Money & Interest Rate-E4; Monetary policy, Central banking and the supply of money and credit-E5; Macro policy-E6; Public Finance and Policy-JEL: H0-H8
- Micro Finance and Financial Inclusion - JEL: G2, G21, G28, I3
- Corporate Finance - JEL: general-G30; Capital budgeting, Investment policy-G31; Financing policy, Capital & ownership structure-G32; Bankruptcy, Liquidation-G33; Mergers, Acquisition, Restructuring, Corporate governance-G34; Govt. Policy & Regulation-G38; others-G39.
- Risk Management and Banking Finance - Credit Risk, Market risk, Operational Risk, Integrated Risk Management, Capital etc. JEL: G20, G21, G28, G31, G32
- Human Resource in Banking and Finance - JEL: M50-M59
- Strategic Planning and Marketing for Financial Institutions - JEL: M1, M2, M3
- Information Technology in Banking and Finance - JEL: O14, O30-O39
- Sectoral Economics - Industrial Economics - JEL: L1, L2, L6 and L8; Agricultural Economics- JEL: Q12, Q14, Q15, Q16, Q17, Q18 ; Financial Institutions and Services-JEL:G21; Insurance cos-G22; Investment banking-G24
Book Reviews - JEL: Y30; Dissertations-Y40; Notes-Y60
For further details on JEL codes, visit: http:/ideas.repec.org/j/